Support Services

Application Support

The following organisations have appointed Welfare Advisors who will be able to provide advice on the application process for the Troubles Permanent Disablement Payment Scheme, and assist you with completing the Application Form if required.

Support Services

Health & Wellbeing Support

If you need support at this time, a number of organisations will be able to help you. The Victims and Survivors Service (VSS) provides health and wellbeing support and services through a network of community providers. 

You can find information on support available, and how to contact one of the community organisations directly, on the VSS website:

Alternatively you can contact VSS on 028 9027 9100 or email